1. This has been our motto this week...and at the rate we're going, I'm sure it will stay the same this week! It sits right on our kitchen counter & is one of my favorite mom-phrases. My other favorite is, 'check yourself before you wreck yourself.' Love for all my mom-so-hard moments.
2. Got this property in Chandler listed & ready for sale. It's an awesome house on 1/2 acre in Chandler. I'm a bit of a floorplan snob and this floorplan is really functional with 5 beds and 3.5 baths. You can get all the details on it here.
3. The most often asked question I get on IG stories is where are those sunglasses from? They are all here, here & similar here. The Loft is my go-to for sunglasses, cute & inexpensive so when I lose them of someone breaks them, I'm not too sad about it.
4. We're heading to Disneyland next month & my biggest concern is what I'm going to wear...its a tall order to be comfortable & decent looking from day to night and variable weather conditions. I'll probably need something new. This or this is at the top of my list.
5. Valentine's Day came & went. We had basketball practice & breakfast for dinner -- just how I like it. While I love a good holiday to acknowledge those I love, I love even more the simplicity & goodness of our everyday lives. But in the event you were wondering who actually keeps this ship afloat, its him.
6. Part of my 2017 goals was to write in my journal daily. Not long or drawn out, just a few thoughts or gratitudes for the day. I can say it's been helpful to keep my mind centered on what matters & grateful for the good that occurs daily. Loving this one & this one.
Hi, I'm Amy. When I'm not scouring the valley for the perfect new house, you can usually find me in the kitchen with a gaggle of kids. Chips, salsa and a Diet Coke are usually in hand.