Whew! It's been a busy week...or two! Every year about this time, the market picks up and every year it takes me a minute to get re-adjusted to a busier schedule. Happy to report, we're finally getting adjusted over here. A few things I've been loving this week.
1. Spending Fast. I haven't finished writing this post yet, (it's sitting in my drafts!) but I've enjoyed talking with you over IG stories on it. How are you guys doing?! What guidelines did you make for yourself? Mine revolve mostly around frivolous purchases and eating out. Happy to report, I only ate out once this week and it was due to carpool duties and a failed dinner attempt! Is there anything worse than a dinner fail? I've had two this week, so I'm thinking I should just stick to my basics, because they never let me down!
2. Valentine's Day. I can't believe we're already to Valentine's Day. We keep it simple at our house, with everyone getting a new shirt and that's about it. Scot and I don't really do gifts either, because, it just seems like too much most often. Liv ordered these cute emojis for Valentine's this year, I'm trying to convince her to order this box as well so I don't have to craft one...she's not buying yet.
3. I went to Costco last week...which really didn't help my spending fast one bit, but I did find some absolute gems!! These tumblers for kids with straws are in fact spill proof! I like to use them for Luke with my favorite morning smoothie. I thin his out a bit with some water or juice so that it works better with the straw. He's a fan.
4. I just finished reading, Just Mercy and it blew my ever living mind. Two things I realized: I live in a naive little bubble and we as Americans and humans have got some serious work to do. It's a must read if you want to better understand our judicial system and racism in America. I know, a bit heavy for this little corner, but really an amazing read by yourself or with a book club. We had the BEST discussion around it.
5. Looking forward to (insert cryptic-ness here) SO many big, huge, fun and AWESOME things...seriously. I'm past cautiously optimistic and onto full-blown optimistic that I've found a way to help ANY of you wanting to improve your real estate game OR begin your real estate game. Whether you live here or ANYWHERE in the United States! ACK! If you want to be the first to know, when I announce my announcement, leave your email here. Trust me, you'll want to know because it has the potential to change you life!
With the weekend upon us, you know what that means, Open Houses!
These links are for those of you that love walking houses as much as I do or are in the beginning stages of looking for a home. Use the links below to see the list of weekend open houses going on across the Valley. If you haven't used these links before, I break each list into different cities, then they are sorted by price, so you can find what you're looking for fairly quickly. Once you find a property you want to walk, click on the 'open house' tab at the top right to see the date & time of the open house...and be sure to let me know if you find a gem!
Arcadia || Gilbert || Mesa || Scottsdale
Hi, I'm Amy. When I'm not scouring the valley for the perfect new house, you can usually find me in the kitchen with a gaggle of kids. Chips, salsa and a Diet Coke are usually in hand.