1. This probably deserves a post of it's own, but what are you thoughts on kids + social media? For as much as I LOVE social media for myself & peer group -- honestly, I love so many of the people I meet there, I feel equally disgruntled when it comes to kids + social media and smart phones in general. Am I in the minority on this or is it a concern of yours as well? Had a nice long talk with my oldest about it yesterday. I'm grateful he's the one I get to navigate this with first. He's awfully forgiving of my failed attempts.
2. I designed some tees in conjunction with my niece who is fundraising for a Humanitarian trip this summer. Not gonna lie, it felt good to scratch that itch and I've wondered if you'd be interested in small collections throughout the year? I'm thinking 2 for summer, 2 for fall, 2 for winter and 2 for spring? I know it doesn't sound like much, but really it's all I could commit to & I'm wondering if that would feel like a good balance for you as well? Will you leave a quick comment if that interests you?
3. I've recently discovered Clean Simple Eats (@cleansimpleeats is her IG handle) -- I mean I used to follow awhile ago, then stopped and now I'm back. Do you ever do that too? Anyway, I've said this before and I'll say it again: I've never been on a diet. Mostly because I just don't really believe in them annnnd I enjoy enjoying good food. That being said, I will 'eat healthier' when I realize I've gone too far...like when you rip your favorite pair of pants because you became addicted to granola one month. #truestory. ANYWAY, she's created these amazing recipe books that are macro-nutrient balanced & they are GOOD! I stole a peek of a friend's and now I'm anxiously awaiting her Spring collection. She does 6-week challenges with them & I think I'll be jumping on board. Wanna jump with me? I can promise you two things: I will not post my before & after pics AND I probably won't eat every meal perfect. So if that sounds like a teammate you'd like to have, I'm your gal. Leave a comment below telling me you're in & we can encourage each other along the way.
4. How often are you washing your hair? I can go 3 days and day 3 is nearly torture. I know so many stretch ridiculous amounts of time and I'm baffled. Really...please tell me your secrets because I'm grossed out by day 3 but am jealous of your 7 days.
5. I'm noodling painting my kitchen island white. My husband is totally against it, but will be out of town here soon, soooo who knows what might happen. ;)
Hi, I'm Amy. When I'm not scouring the valley for the perfect new house, you can usually find me in the kitchen with a gaggle of kids. Chips, salsa and a Diet Coke are usually in hand.