Perhaps you're wondering how there could possibly be 5 things you don't already know about me...read on & find out!
1. Every summer I have to perfect my back flip & front flip with a 180 twist off the diving board. I figure I'm not old yet if I can still do that.
2. It wasn't uncommon for me to eat lunch by myself in the library my sophomore year of high school. Sounds like I was a loser & I probably was, but I was also the new girl in a huge school who had previously always grown up in my older sibling's shadows. We moved when I was 15, my older brother was on a mission and my older sister left for college that year. You could say I got real comfortable being uncomfortable. It has since served me well & I often think I need to provide those 'stretching' experiences for my own kids.
3. One of my 5-year goals is to pay off our house. Sexy right? Not really, but I think it would be really cool. Let me know if you want to know how to tackle it & I'll share my game-plan. Word of warning: it includes work & budgeting.
4. I always knew I would have a caboose baby. My mom had a caboose baby and it was the best thing that ever happened to me & probably our family as a whole. My spread isn't as big as my mom's was hers was 11 years!
5. My most embarrassing moment included a pair of dainty underwear and a Crate and Barrel return. We registered there when we got married and as such, we had a lot of exchanges to make...I wasn't trying to exchange the underwear but it managed to get mixed in. Every employee had a good laugh & all I could tell them was that it was CLEAN! ack! I was so embarrassed.
Annnnd a few things under $100 I'm loving for spring...doing a happy dance I'm not pregnant this year!
Happy weekend, hope you find time to squeeze those you love most and maybe sneak in a nap.
Hi, I'm Amy. When I'm not scouring the valley for the perfect new house, you can usually find me in the kitchen with a gaggle of kids. Chips, salsa and a Diet Coke are usually in hand.